Friday, February 8, 2008

Glass Menagerie

Pre-shopping online at Moss, where I hope to get house stuff tomorrow. I doubt these will be included in the warehouse sale but I love:

Two types of glass fused together (hence the different colors) Tapio Wirrkala 1968, $7380.00 kiss my ass! I love the look of these though, and they'd go with our apartment. On the hunt for something similar, in a much lesser price range please.


Angelo Mangiarotti 1985, $510.00 - I love these wine glasses. They're simple yet unlike anything I've seen before.


Stacking bowls - Michael Kramer, 2000, $250.00 - and continuing with my recent fascination with glass - these are pretty just stacked together as is. It'll be hard separating them. As if.

I used to think that when I got my own place I'd fashion it to look a little something like Willy Wonka's factory...however I'm finally realizing that it's not very grown & sexy. Not that I am either but at least my apartment can be.

No comments: