Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wishing it wasn't a dream


I dreamt that my bosses at work somehow were going to promote me or send me to training and were actually asking what I wanted to do and what I was good at. I told them I wanted to learn languages. And they were encouraging and were going to let me learn German and Japanese, as well as take brush-up courses for my French. I was going to get to travel, I think.

And then I woke up and realized that it would never happen. Boourns.

I also dreamt that I developed my own colored photos. I took a roll of film to the guy down the street that I usually go to and they came out really shitty. I was pretty pissed especially since I paid extra for a picture CD. In my dream, I developed the negatives at home and they turned out great. I think it means I finally need my own darkroom in the apartment. I have a bathtub - I can do it.

No comments: