Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sunlight so bright it kills me


My newest piece of jewelry, acquired today from the awesome Deb of Bonbon Oiseau. I went in to alter a necklace I bought a couple weeks ago and ended up walking out with a new one! It's a key fob with a racehorse on it and attached is a short chain with 3 (triple) crowns. Picked out a chain to go with et voila - a new necklace for me. Catch her at Brooklyn Flea April 27th and May 4th. Thanks Deb!


Love these little sandals from J. Crew - they come in other colors but I liked this plain and simple combo best. About 1/4 of my wardrobe is from J. Crew - I have enough so that if I wanted to, I could fashion an all-J. Crew outfit. I've been wearing this brand since they were more like Eddie Bauer chic and it's great to see how the brand and design have evolved. The prices have evolved too. Ha!

I've got spring fever - can't help myself with this weather!

1 comment:

little homie said...

haha i have ones like those but not nearly as cute, they were like $10 aerosoles from Ross or something. Had em for like 6 years. i need to let go of my junk...