1. Don't you love it when you're stressing really hard about something all night... and then the next day it works itself out? Me too. I even did yoga last night - I must've been sending out some awesome karma.
2. Via Thrillist, the 2008 Rental Car Rally. You know the Gumball Rally? This one uses cars rented from Dollar, Hertz, Avis, etc and goes from Water Taxi Beach to Montreal and back using only back roads. There's breakfast in the Adirondacks (a checkpoint) as well as a party in Montreal. It sounds positively awesome. Except a) we have to rent a car and b) on top of that there is an entry fee. Which, any other year, we could probably do but not this time. Curses! Anyone up to do this ourselves? Let's do this.
3. I just found out that we didn't miss the registration for Street Wars, which starts this September 8th.
4. Chris ordered new Fuji Instax film on eBay. 50 exposures for each of us.
5. Alex's bday coming up this Saturday. Dinner at neighborhood Austrian restaurant Thomas Beisl, then driving a Mini Cooper up to Bristol, CT to Lake Compounce on Wednesday. Summer birthdays are das beste!