Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wika wika


Ill Insanity
Originally uploaded by lazysundae
Ill Insanity (Total Eclipse, Precision, Rob Swift) at the Knitting Factory. 3 1/2 hours of crazy turntablism including Roc Raida and Excess.

Shows I've seen at KFNY:
Smoosh
Damien Jurado
Jungle Brothers & Black Sheep
Hollertronix - New Year's 2004
Low End Theory

This entry was posted from Flickr's site, which I'm just learning to utilize for blogging so the usual format of my entries might be changing in the next few days. I'm not really digging the small size of the photo.

1 comment:

lawdamercy said...

Hosts for performances should not also be simultaneously hosting the gun show. It's distracting.

Great to find your new bloggggg! Sorry I was 1/2 a*hole last night, I was a little groggy. But great to run into you! :)