Saturday, October 11, 2008

Still Morning

Hello from SF! I've not uploaded any photos so I can't share my adventures with you as yet but I can tell you that I am having a great time out here. Worlds have collided. Redwoods were seen. Seagulls were chased away. Stomachs have been full this entire time. I've always considered moving back but after this trip I can definitely tell that I am not ready yet. Today is D&L's wedding and tomorrow we have dim sum and fly home, back to the cat who I miss dearly and back to the cold which I'm glad we are missing.

Mega-update to follow.

2 comments:

plixel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
plixel said...

Wow, i guess i've been away from livejournal for so long, i didn't even notice you had this whole other blog.

i just got back from sf for a wedding about 2 weeks ago. well, technically it was in Palo Alto, but isn't it the same thing? /shrug

Anyway, glad to see you're still journalin' and documenting your gastronomic adventures. More lomo, pls. kthxbai.

(note: reposted with correct username thigny)