Friday, November 7, 2008

Check it twice

Ugh...

I first saw these cute ass cameras at ICP and thought they were adorable then. Now they're also available on/at Fred Flare. They use 110 film though, which you may remember if you had one of those old blue and yellow Fisher Price cameras like I did.

When I was little I had a set of highlighters in these colors. I love seeing them all together. Maybe that's why I like these sneakers so much. Adidas Adi Hoop Mid in white patent leather. These sneaks are too hip for me though.
Nike Court Force Hi - I love these shoe! And this colorway is awesome but also way too young. I wouldn't even wear these sneakers; I'd just put them on a shelf and look at them every day.

I love this sweater from J. Crew. I want one in every color but since I'd probably wear the shit out of it basic black is the way to go. I've been wearing a lot of black lately - not sure if that means I should buy more black or get out of the habit by buying more colors.

Some books I want:
My Last Supper: 50 Great Chefs and Their Final Meals / Portraits, Interviews, and Recipes by Melanie Dunea
Secret Ingredients: The New Yorker Book of Food and Drink by David Remnick
Roast Chicken And Other Stories by Simon Hopkinson
A Nation of Sheep by Andrew Napolitano
Walden by Henry David Thoreau
Mike Mills: Humans by Mike Mills
What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
It Still Moves: Lost Songs, Lost Highways, and the Search for the Next American Music by Amanda Petrusich

No comments: