Thursday, November 13, 2008

More things I want


49 Mile Scenic Drive sign by wexfordgirl on etsy. Saw these all over San Francisco and fell in LOVE with their simple design and bright colors. They make me happy. I'd like to do the drive one day and photograph all the signs, though I believe many have been stolen. And why not, they are awesome!


Another rendition in linoprint also available in orange. From The Curiosity Shoppe via SFGirlByBay via BonBon Oiseau. I love the how the blogosphere works!



Another one via SFGirlByBay, a page from Eli, No! an unpublished children's book by Katie Kirk. Love the simplicity and colors, again. This style of design makes me happy happy joy joy.


Apothecary jars from Design Within Reach, number one on my "If I ever get married this place would be on my registry" list. What to put in them? Or would you even put anything in them? The possibilities are endless.



No comments: