Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MS Paint Masterpieces

There was a point in time when Ryan and I were so bored at work we MS Painted a bunch of stuff. Luckily I saved them. Here are mine:


Chris, Alex and Brent. I have to say, you can totally tell it's them.



One day I made chicken with peaches and thyme with mashed potatoes on the side. I didn't have a camera so I drew it.



Ryan and I love dinosaurs. Happy beef cubes = Saikoro Steak from Typhoon Lounge in the East Village, source of many a midnight narf back in the day. Waaaay back.



This does not really need any explanation in my opinion.



Nor does this.



They are. Just ask Dom de Marco; that's his slice up there.



More dinosaurs! This time a retarded T-Rex.



This is my attempt at one of those jewel-eyed My Little Ponies. Remember?



Just a Fat Bastard reference.



I was running out of ideas that day. And hungry.



Why is it a single??



Another surf n turf rendition.



More dinosaurs! And Rainman.



This is a reference to zombies. We love zombies! I'm eating your brain! I'm gaining your knowledge!!

No comments: