Saturday, February 28, 2009

This is Mike & I'm calling in sick

Yesterday I took the day off. I headed to Soho to check out the exhibitions at Deitch but got sidetracked along the way, spending my $100 gift card at Anthropologie for some shirts and a pair of shoes.

Across the street from Deitch (on Wooster)
On Wooster, across from Deitch. This wall is forever changing with layers upon layers of posters and graffiti

Stephen Sprouse at Deitch
Stephen Sprouse at Deitch on Wooster

Lou Reed <3 Supreme
Supreme <3 Lou Reed

The New Dark Age by Ben Jones at Deitch
Ben Jones of Paper Rad at Deitch on Grand

Darjeeling tea from Baltazar
Darjeeling tea from Balthazar Boulangerie. I sat outside and people watched.

58/307 2009 Canales
That night Alex and I went out for drinks. The new Brooklyn Public House was a little bright and fratty so we headed next door to Bonita for margaritas and guacamole. Much better!


Today we are meeting the crew in Queens for lunch and bowling.

1 comment:

lainey said...

those supreme lou reed posters are all over LA right now