Monday, April 20, 2009

Few things

110/255 2009 Fade away/Radiate
First of all, I got new ink. This was done by Alex Leon Sherker at East Side Ink on Avenue B in the East Village. It's my favorite Blondie song in my parents' handwriting. I haven't seen my dad in almost 9 years. And it's been about 2-3 since I've seen my mom. It's hard with them living in two separate countries. This time they're always with me. And together. A good way to spend 4/20 since I do not smoke the weeds. Also, Happy Birthday Jen and Hayden!

Second, I just happened on this blog/webstore called Yellow Owl. Paintings, prints, journals, stamp sets and stationary...these are a few of my favorite things:
Auld Lang Syne card


Ship painting


Love card


Seascape stamp set


Cat with antlers card


Polaroid 360 print

I love the hand-drawn look and simple design and colors. For buying and inspiration, please!

1 comment:

Bonbon Oiseau said...

wow. that made me weepy--it's beautiful alexis--really really. i can't wait to see it.