- I quit my old job, which involved a 2-day offsite meeting and training my replacement.
- I started my new job with only a weekend as a break.
- My new job keeps me very busy and I leave work at least an hour later than I used to.
- I've been knitting a lot but they're presents so I can't post pictures of anything.
Here's why I like it better than my old job:
- No useless meetings.
- When you want something to get done, it gets done.
- I'm using my brain again!
- Working late doesn't really feel like working late.
- There's a water carbonator for making your own club soda.
- The kitchen is always stocked with cereal and oatmeal.
- The location is close to Trader Joe's, Whole Foods & Shake Shack.
- Everyone is smart & resourceful - which means I will not have to deal with any stupid employees who won't read any of the materials provided to them for their own information.
And here's what's going on:
- I played a D&D type board game with my boss & coworkers last night that lasted til 10. Well, I lasted til 10 but I'm sure it went later.
- Then I met Cinco at Heathers to hear Tropical Jeremy & Veronica Vasicka spin. And to pick up Cinco's copy of The Walking Dead Compendium 1. It weighs about 5 lbs.
- That was a very inefficient bulletpoint.
- Menu planning for our holiday party - harder than you think.
- Mociun-Baggu-Alyson Fox-Shabd-Repetto-more studio sale with Ying & Angel last week, Bonbon Oiseau sale this week.
I didn't have time to put this into a ppt presentation but if you really want me to I will.