Monday, March 31, 2008

My ass is a ring of fire


And it burns burns burns...

Leftover Chinese food will do that to you I guess. But this is the first time I've had this problem. So I am not deterred - yet. I'm just trying to keep hydrated.

I'm on a workout regiment. Every other day I will run, and every other day I'll do yoga or some sort of stretching/indoor exercise. So far it is off to a rocky start as today I couldn't concentrate on my yoga video. It's slow and boring. However I also have MTV Power Yoga, which starts off with about 5 reps of speed sun salutations. I'm doing emergency semaphore - not a great way to wake up.

I figure if I'm going to start eating like a pig again (thank you, Austin!) I need to do some sort of body management. This means I need: better running shoes, sports bras, a new bike. Shit I don't really want to be spending money on!

No comments: