Monday, March 3, 2008

Three-headed dog terrorizes midtown


This weekend we went up to midtown to check out some photo exhibits at nearby galleries. We only made it into one, then decided to scrap that idea and headed to FAO Schwarz. I bought myself a pitcher plant starter kit, which really sounds like more work than it's worth. But they are beautiful plants so if anyone has any fresh rainwater in stock, hand it over.

Caught an early dinner at recently-opened Mia Dona, which was an excess in MEAT. More restaurants need to serve roasted garlic in the bread basket!

We leave for Austin in about a week. I am still without luggage (thanks for nothing Macy's) but I'll make do somehow. Looking forward to warm weather and BBQ. That's all I need right now. The best part about going on vacation is shopping for it. The worst part is the actual traveling.

No comments: