Friday, April 4, 2008

I will make you a mixtape


Remember Art of the Mix? Muxtape goes one better - you can upload the songs (only 12) onto the site, where people can actually listen. Here is my first one, started in January and finished only recently. The only bad thing about this idea is that you can't download the mix from the website. I guess that's why they're able to even have the website. I can upload this too I guess, Sendspace is my friend.
1. m83 - Can't Stop
2. Handsome Furs - Cannot Get Started
3. Smoosh - About the Picture
4. Chris Garneau - Relief
5. Andrew Bird - First Song
6. Band of Horses - Detlef Schrempf
7. Boards of Canada - Chromakey Dreamcoat
8. The Knife - Heartbeats
9. The Magnetic Fields - Too Drunk to Dream
10. Tommy Guerrero - Tomorrow's Goodbye (stupid site doesn't accept .m4a!)
11. Mew - She Came Home for Christmas
12. Feist - Brandy Alexander

Click here for it. I am not so sure about this site - interface is weak and you can only upload 12 songs (i.e. one mix) at a time. Idea's good but execution kinda sucks.

No comments: