Monday, August 25, 2008

Mail prizes

You all know I am a huge jewelry admirer. And you also know that I am a huge fan of pieces from Deb at Bonbon Oiseau. Her unique, whimsical jewelry is so thoughtful and at the same time delicate and strong. I love reading her blog for inspiration, whether it be a recipe, photos from a trip or new blog find. This is a recent post from her - I was too late to be one of the first three but I'm reposting this anyway, as I love receiving but most of all, giving.


"Pay it Forward Exchange:
Here are the rules: I agree to send something fun, cute, and nice to the first 3 blog owners who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on. Unfortunately, due to postage costs, I can only pay it forward within the United States. If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 blog owners to leave a comment!

You have to promise that you will then post about this on your blog, link to me, and then send something to the first three people who comment on your blog so that this continues. When I have the first three to comment I will email you a request for your shipping address and I will send out something that I hope will make you smile!"

No comments: