Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In the year 2009

Empty Bishop Loughlin High


Yoga/pilates 3x a week.
Save money! My #1 failed resolution every year.
Take one good photograph every day.
Visit the library.
Finally eat at Momofuku so I can once and for all say "I tried it (AGAIN) and I still fucking hate David Chang's food!" Or at least "It was alright but I still think he is overrated and everyone should stop humping his leg."
Make a conscious effort to waste less: less time, less garbage, etc.
Focus more on local and seasonal products.
Paint the living room and bedroom.
Get a new Mac Book & start working on my photo book.
Read Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand), In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto (Michael Pollan), What I Talk About When I Talk About Running (Haruki Murakami), A Place of My Own: The Archictecture of Daydreams (Michael Pollan), The Revolution: A Manifesto (Ron Paul), A Nation of Sheep (Andrew P. Napoletano) and the Diane Arbus biography (Patricia Bosworth).
Use my hands more - learn to knit things other than simple scarves and hats.
Lower my expectations so I'll be less disappointed in people.

No comments: