Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Boden

I've just discovered Boden, a UK brand. Started in 1991 and only featuring menswear, the line has quickly grown to include women and children. I love the colors and prints of the new Spring line.
This is a great cotton poplin coat for spring. I love the big print and the gray is a good neutral alternative to the classic khaki trench coat.
Great colorful kaftan for the beach/poolside. I don't have any proper swim coverups (because you know, I swim so much) and this is perfect.
These belts come in a lot of great colors including orange, red, purple and royal blue. Yellow is my favorite though, it will go great with dark jeans. And just about any other color. This is my pick for the new black. Ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Boden so much. I am addicted to flipping through the catalogue and searching their website. There are so many great cute clothes.