Sunday, January 11, 2009

A little redundant maybe?

I just joined Tumblr to try it out. It's like delicious except prettier. My only problem now is, can I import my delicious links to it or will I have to keep jockeying between the two sites? Annoying. I am scared it will be redundant especially with this blog alongside it. Anyway, scroll down to the bottom of the page to see my feed. The first few posts are experiments.

In other news, Alex and I made natural bacon salt today. I use coarse sea salt to scrub my cast iron skillet clean - no soap or water ever. A little trick I learned from my friend Tomo. This morning I made bacon for breakfast and was scrubbing the skillet clean. As we stared at the bacon grease-glazed grains, Alex said, "Why don't you save that stuff? It's bacon salt!" Genius! Less wasteful, more tasteful.

No comments: