Friday, January 30, 2009

We're not in Graceland anymore...

Last night I had a dream that I was betrothed to Paul Simon who ended up being gay. Of course he fell in love with Art Garfunkel but we remained close. I was even trying to convince old Art to marry my ex-darlin even though he had very strong opinions about bocce ball (which he said was not relaxing). Bocce ball was Paul's favorite activity.

I don't know either.

Later in the dream I heard Paul repeating to Art the same things he had told me! I got pretty mad. Suddenly I was Serena van der Woodsen from Gossip Girl and there was a whole GG interlude but when I snapped out of it, Paul had turned into a tiny yapping terrier and was trying to bite my feet off because I had his bank statement in my hand and was trying to call his bank. For some reason I had one of those extendable pointers in my hand, which I was beating him away with. Every time I hit him he yelped in pain and I felt sick to my stomach.

I can't even remember how it ended because the alarm rang and jolted me out of it. And I have no idea where that even came from because I haven't listened to Graceland in about 6 months.

Happy Friday. Good thing I got no sleep last night!

No comments: