Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's snowing but spring is on the way...

I warned you guys! The Bonbon Oiseau spring collection is up and it is awesome! Here are my favorite pieces so far:
Le Cocon necklace - I love how versatile this is! You can wear it long or doubled up and shortened, plus she has a slew of new pins that can double as pendants that can be worn on any of her swing chain necklaces. Genius.
Le Cocon bracelet - to match. I don't own a lot of bracelets because my wrists are so tiny they usually slip right off. So I've learned not to wear bangles but to look for chain-based ones like this. I love how organic this looks.
La Push earrings - these definitely say SPRING! to me. Love the straw flowers and beading. Very different from past collections and anything else I have seen.
Feuilles de Printemps earrings - I love the little blue bead at the bottom. Both of these pairs of earrings can dress up or down. I love how versatile they are.

If you're in the Brooklyn area, Deb of Bonbon Oiseau will be at Brooklyn Flea this weekend, Feb. 7 and 8. Stop by to say hi and check out the new bonbons, AND partake in her Valentine promo, 30% off all earrings, bracelets and necklaces with lockets. Offer good until Feb. 10 so run, don't walk! If you're not in BK you can still order directly from her website. Please see her blog for more information.

And, leave a comment to win this! Ends Sunday night, winner announced Monday Feb. 9

1 comment:

Bonbon Oiseau said...

wow--i just saw this! thank you A...you are so sweet and i love the collection you just put together up there...thanks for liking my stuff so much...you are so nice.