Thursday, January 28, 2010

Is it wrong to want an iPhone based solely on these?

Don't get me wrong, I've played with my friends' iPhones and they're alright. I just wish it was on T-Mobile and not AT&T. I've been a T-Mo customer for about 7-8 years now and am happy with the service. Plus their data plans are the best in my opinion. Another problem I have with the iPhone is the touch-screen keyboard. Not feeling it. Lots of spelling mistakes, etc. Plus, I don't really know if I'd like to be that connected all the time.

That said, Uncommon is a semi-new (at least to me) site that sells capsule cases for the iPhone & iPod Touch that are designed by artists. At $40 a pop it's a little steep to have an entire wardrobe of iPhone cases but here are some of my favorites:

Ice Cream by Allison Cole

Waders by Brendan Monroe

Kitty & Horse Fisherman by Corey Arnold (he was on the Deadliest Catch!)

Redwood by Jill Bliss

Brown Girl by Saelee Oh

Wendigo Deity Eater of Man by Skinner

The great thing is that you can customize your own case, to show all of the artwork or just a portion of it. You can resize, recenter and rotate the image. Cool!

No comments: